Friday, January 27, 2017

Dimantha and MovieFreak




Moviefreak is my hobby. It's a blog which is more than 6 years old that reflects on my perception on my cinema. If you follow my new 3 other blogs there will be a reflection on depression and post - depression era's of my life.

This blog is my brain child of depression. After failing to participate in a law exam in 2012 May I got depressed and got sunk in films.

I watched around 4 to 5 films a day. I got addicted.

After 2013 where I shifted my career to business management and accounting I was afflicted with many bad habits including addiction to entertainment.

After 2015 July I changed with my internship. I started working on the academics and against my addictions. And by end of 2016 I have improved myself from removing from many bad habits.

But Moviefreak was my friend on utilizing my perception on cinema as a tool of building language skills, conceptual skills and reviewing.

By the end of 2016 personally I found this blog as the guiding light of increasing the perception of my addiction to cinema and how to overcome it positively.

The moviefreak has become one of the biggest projects of my life now. Though it has an accumulated hits over 1000 for only 6 years, I started marketing my blog on films since January 2017.

And I see a much more developed perception on cinema as well.


References

·         Image: Films within films (2017). Format : (Jpg) Available at : http://rateyourmusic.com/list/JohnBuckWLD/cinematic_homage__motion_pictures_that_contain_excerpts_of_other_films_within_them/ (Accessed at : 2017/01/28)


No comments:

Post a Comment